1. Who is responsible for processing?
You can contact us at:
JanHOET.art vzw (in oprichting)
Ferdinand Lousbergskaai 22
T: +32 (0)475 26.83.81
2. Which personal data do we process about you?
JanHOET collects and processes the following categories of personal data, which you either voluntarily provide us with (e.g. by using the site, ordering products online, subscription to our newsletter, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site, information given as a part of job application, etc.) or which was obtained from third parties such as professional data supplier:
- Your name and email address when you post messages/questions on our site or when you subscribe to our newsletter
- contact information (e.g. address, telephone number and/or e-mail address) when you register on our site or when you place an order
- Your date of birth when you register
- Areas, products and services of interest
- Information about products and services ordered
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities. If you are a customer or supplier, the provision of certain personal data may be a contractual requirement (for example, we need certain personal data of customers for the management of our relationship, such as communication and invoicing).
3. For what reason are your data being processed?
JanHOET processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to give you access to your user account;
- to improve the service we provide to our customers: personal data allows us to respond to your customer service requests and ensures we can support your needs more efficiently;
- to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests;
- to personalize User experience: we may use personal data to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- to improve our Site: we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- to run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- to send periodic emails: we may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order.
We do not sell , share or market your personal data to third parties. JanHOET has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorized access and use of your personal data.
JanHOET will collect, process or disclose data, only for the purpose disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected;
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
4. What are the legal bases of processing of your personal data
JanHOET uses your personal data on the following bases:
- your consent;
- to perform a contract: during the precontractual phase, personal data may be processed to prepare offers, or to respond to requests of the prospective customer that relate to a potential contract;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- our legitimate business interest. We may process your personal data because we have a legitimate business interest in doing so. This may be the case, for example, when processing a (prospective) customer’s or User’s personal data to communicate with you, to improve quality of our services, or to provide you with marketing information. Depending on the specific processing. JanHOET’s legitimate interests will in general consist of the pursuit of our business activities or the improvement of further development of our business, services and products offered.
5. How long will your personal data be stored and processed?
JanHOET will not store your personal data for the stated purpose for longer than necessary, taking into account legal and regulatory requirements to retain the information for a minimum period, prescription periods, good practice and JanHOET’s business purposes. When the personal information we collect is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
6. How are your personal data protected?
JanHOET adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
The transfer between the Site and its Users take place over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
9. What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
Right of access
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it.
Right to rectification / right to erasure / right to restriction of processing / right to data portability
You have a right to have your personal data rectified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that information, to stop unauthorized transfers of your personal data to a third party and, in some circumstances, to have personal data relating to you transferred to another organization.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation JanHOET’s processing of your personal data with a local supervisory authority. The Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (as of 25 May 2018, the 'Data Protection Authority') can be contacted by regular mail at Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Belgium, by telephone at +32 (0)2 274 48 00, by facsimile at +32 (0)2 274 48 35 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to object / right to withdraw consent
If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. At all times, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to info@JanHOET.art or by regular mail to ONE50 Kouter, 9000 Gent, Belgium. JanHOET cannot process your request without proof of your identity.
The afore mentioned rights may be applicable in certain circumstances only and may be subject to certain conditions, exemptions or exceptions as set out in applicable data protection legislation.
ONE50 Kouter, 9000 Gent - Belgium
T: +32 (0)9 475 26.83.81